The aim of this program is to educate people the importance of learning the Japanese language (Nihongo). JEP communicates how a person can use such skill to his advantage and how he can be successful in Japan or anywhere in the world.
This program is the stepping stone for College graduates who aim to build a career or pursue extensive studies in Japan.
The student will be studying intensive Nihongo for 1-2 years in Japan. He will also be provided the option to work part-time (maximum of 28 hours / week) to help with his daily expenses, to be able to practice his language skills, be immersed in the Japanese culture, and to train him within a Japanese work environment who is highly renowned as professionals and businessmen.
We are partnered with the best language schools in Japan so the students are guaranteed the best learning experience.
This intensive program guides the students into achieving at least the N2 level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). The students may extend their program if they wish to acquire a higher JLPT level.
After finishing the program, the students are already armed with all the knowledge to apply for a permanent job in Japan and jumpstart or continue their career. They may also opt to go back to the Philippines to apply what they have learned (e.g. start a business, work with a Japanese company, work freelance catering to Japanese clients etc.).
For the Student / Applicant:
- Updated resume
- PSA Birth Certificate (original - 2 pieces)
- Marriage contract (2 copies if married)
- Passport photocopy
- Government issued Identification
- Diploma (original, from all education attained)
- Transcript of records (original, from all education attained)
- Employment Certificate (for all employment)
- Certificate of completion for Japanese Class (If any)
- Japanese Test Certificate (JLPT, NAT, TEST, etc)
- Accomplished student application form (to be provided by Japanese Language School through JEP)
- Photograph (4cm x 3cm, white background, 6 pcs. and 2in x 2in, 1 pc.)
For Philippines-based sponsors, the following are required:
- Certificate of relationship with applicant
> (PSA birth certificate, original) or
> (PSA Marriage certificate, original)
- Certificate of bank balance
- Bank Statement (3 years)
- Certificate of Employment
> Income verification Income tax certificate (3 years) (issued by company / government)
- Identification card (government-issued)
- Income Tax Certificate (3 years)
- Passport Photocopy
- Accomplished guarantor’s form (to be provided by Japanese Language School through JEC).
- Sponsor's Family List (template to be provided by JLS through JEP)
For Japan-based sponsors, the following are required:
- Certificate of relationship with applicant (Birth Certificate (of non-Japanese national relative), Marriage Contract (of non-Japanese national relative), Kosekitouhon (Family Registration Certifiate))
- Certificate of bank balance (more than ¥2,000,000) “Ginkouzandakasyoumeisyo”
- Certificate of employment "Zaisyokusyoumeisyo"
- Income verification
- 3 years Income Tax Certificate (issued by company / government) “Kazeisyoumeisyo
- 3 years Residence Tax Certificate “Nozeisyoumeisyo
- Accomplished Statement of Financial Support
- Accomplished Letter of Guarantee
- Sponsor's Family Member List - Identification card (issued by government if possible)
- Passport photocopy (own passport and spouse’s passport if available
- Alien card registration certificate or Resident certificate / Jyuminhyo
- Accomplished guarantor’s form (to be provided by Japanese Language School through JEP, Inc.).
|Sennari Foods Co., Ltd.||Saitama-ken, Soka-shi, Yoshicho 4-4-43|
|Urashima Service, Inc.||Kanagawa-ken, Kawasaki-shi, Takatsu-ku, Shimonoge 2-14-1|
|Hotel Monterey Co., Ltd.||Kanagawa-ken, Yokohama-shi, Naka-ku, Yamashita-cho 6-1|
|Super Hotel Co., Ltd.||Tokyo-to, Taito-ku, Ueno 5-23-12|
|Hotel East 21 Tokyo||Tokyo-to, Koto-ku, Toyo 6-3-3|
|Grand Cuisine, Inc.||Tokyo-to, Chiyoda-ku, Marunochijieipitawa 1-9-1 Tokyo Station No. 1 B 1st Floor|
|Nudeware||Tokyo-to, Koto-ku, Shinkiba 2-6-4|
|Toyo Service, Inc.||Kanagawa-ken, Yokohama-shi, Seya-ku 3-9-18|
|Yu-I Group Co., Ltd.||Tokyo-to, Itabashi-ku, Hasune 1-173-2|
|Eikosya Co., Ltd.||Tokyo-to, Shinjuku-ku, Takadanobaba 4-37-2-202|
|Birudaiko, Co., Ltd.||Tokyo-to, Shinagawa-ku, Kitashinagawa 4-7-36|
|Fujikoh Co., Ltd.||Kanagawa-ken, Kawasaki-shi, Saiwa-ku, Komukai-cho 13-7|
|Marumo Industrial Co., Ltd.||Tokyo-to, Arakawa-ku, Higashinippori 3-4-2|
|Wakou, Inc.||Tokyo-to, Minato-ku, Hamamatsu-cho 1-4-8-508|
|Top Group Co., Ltd.||Tokyo-to, Ota-ku, Kamiikedai 2-37-11|
|Gurunavi, Inc./td>||Tokyo-to, Minato-ku, Toranomon 1-1-28 Toto Building B1F|
|Nihonbachi Benmatsu Co., Ltd||Tokyo-to, Koto-ku, Eitai 1-1-9|
|Kamakuratei, Inc.||Tokyo-to, Koto-ku, Minamisuna 5-7-23|
|Hanoi no Hoisan Shop||Tokyo-to, Shibuya-ku, Sakuragaoka-cho 17-6|
|Pioneer System||Tokyo-to, Shinagawa-ku, Higashigotanda 2-5-2|
|Marusen Co., Ltd.||Tokyo-to, Kunitachi-shi, Yaho 367|
|EXPENSES||COST PER MONTH|
|Accommodation (after 3 months of stay in Japan)||Php 16,000|
|Health Insurance||Php 1,000|
|Mobile Phone||Php 2,000|
|Utilities (Electricity, water, internet, etc.)||FREE (included in the accommodation)|
© 2022 - All Rights Reserved with Jellyfish Education Philippines, Inc.